This year KBLA offers a new online platform for collaboration and interaction we call “kbla.live”. It's a game changer.
kbla.live is where KBLA members:
- Interact with each other through direct messages and participation in discussions on a variety of Korea and business-related topics
- Download KBLA-created materials, news, and information.
- Download and consume community-driven content - presentations, articles, and reports.
- Reach out to the greater KBLA community for answers to business questions and information on specific issues.
kbla.live is the entire Korean business community in one place. There's no better network to be plugged into.
It is accessible by web, desktop application, tablet, or mobile phone app.
The platform is freely accessible by all KBLA members and allows:
- Direct instant messaging between KBLA members
- Distribution of all KBLA content: reports, news, videos, and announcements.
- Group discussions and dissemination of news on industry topics
- Distribution of community-driven and member-created content. Share your hard work with the greater Korean business community in a place where it will be accessible and visible to every member, instead of the 15 people who happened to show up at the in-person meeting.
When you joined a business community, you expected to be plugged into a network. But, is that what is happening with your business communities now?
Ask yourself: What’s different before and after you pay your membership dues? What advantages do members get that non-members don’t.
KBLA Live provides a variety of new advantages over business as usual.
- KBLA Live allows KBLA members to reach out to each other, anytime, in a non-disruptive manner. KBLA members control notifications related to direct messaging and may respond at their convenience, or not at all.
- Members can subscribe to and unsubscribe from different streams (channels), allowing platform participants to concentrate on only that content and communications they are most interested in.
- No need to constantly check the website or wrestle with spam filters on email. Just check the app on your phone, tablet, or desktop for a complete list of everything new: new members, new materials, new conversations, new news, and new messages.
- The whole KBLA community is available and centralized at a hub.
- Mobile apps exist for Android and iOS. Desktop apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux. At your desk, access everything right through your browser window or a desktop application. When you leave the office, the KBLA community goes with you on mobile.
- KBLA members are automatically onboarded onto the platform when they join.
- All you need to do is login with your KBLA website credentials provided when you joined. All KBLA members receive a @kbla.info email address when you join, so your actual email address is never exposed to the public or the community.
Streams/Channels are moderated, while private messaging remains private.
KBLA doesn't allow spamming. Self-promotion and advertising are possible in specific purpose-built channels, specifically specified for such communications, only.