KBLA membership is open to anyone, anywhere.
We're all digital.
All of our content offerings and services are optimized for both a local and global audience, so that the Korean economy can be more accessible to everyone, everywhere. Read our reports and emails anywhere, on any device. Watch our videos and webinars at your convenience.
- Receive timely Korea business and economy focused intelligence.
- The KBLA Daybook outlines events around Korea from a variety of organizations, ensuring you never miss another opportunity to participate.
- The Weekly Intelligence Report is KBLA's signature intelligence product. We scoop up, analyze, and package economic data from around the Korea ecosystem and deliver it straight to you.
- KBLA Daybook and the Weekly Intelligence Report are each sent out three times per month via email.
- Get access to the best business and economic expertise. KBLA's substantive digital resources offer in-depth, flexible, content on real issues, with insight and analysis from real experts on the topics.
- Get found. The KBLA Member showcase, KBLA social media, Value Chain magazine, KBLA's video media introduce the KBLA member community to each other and allow for direct contact.
- Get recognized. Our outreach programs are based on solid data and hard-core business expertise. KBLA members are both the consumers and producers of business knowledge and insights of use to those with a stake in the Korean business community.
- Make great relationships. KBLA members are a unique community, from around the world. KBLA Live Webinars, KBLA On The Ground, and repeated interactions via all channels, allow KBLA members to get to know each other in a deep and meaningful way.
Learn about the different KBLA resource platforms by clicking on the menu on the right.
Not in Korea? In Korea, but no time to attend meetings?
Not a problem. Because everything we offer is online, it is persistent, available, and flexible. KBLA is the next generation of business groups; we come to you.
KBLA membership is KRW1,100,000 for the 2020 calendar year.
Outside of Korea
KBLA membership is US$1000 for the 2020 calendar year. Payment may be made via telegraphic transfer or via PayPal/credit card.
|KBLA Member Benefits|
|Benefit||Description||Frequency||Media||Learn More Here|
|KBLA Daybook||Wrap up of business-related events in Korea over the coming 30 days||Weekly, 36 times per year||Email newsletter||KBLA Korea Intelligence|
|Weekly Intelligence Report||KBLA's flagship intelligence product. Covers economic indicators, business intelligence data, legal, FX, regulatory information and more.||Weekly, 36 times per year||Email newsletter||KBLA Korea Intelligence|
|Korea Business Review||KBLA's review of macroeconomic and||Monthly, 11 times per year||PDF, Video on Demand, Podcast||Learn more about the Korea Business Review|
|KBLA On The Ground||KBLA On The Ground videos are video interviews focused on a specific business or economics topic of interest to the KBLA community.||At least monthly||Video on Demand||Learn more about KBLA On The Ground|
|Member Showcase||This is the KBLA member directory. The Showcase is a live, open-to-the-public directory of KBLA member companies and contacts.||1 year company listing, with as many contact points on listing as needed||Web||Coming soon|
|KBLA Social Media||KBLA maintains pages and private groups on Facebook and LinkedIn. We also have a member Slack group and a group mailing list so all members can reach out to each other. KBLA also uses Twitter to promote Friends, partners, and members.||1 year inclusion in private groups for all desired persons from a member company||Web, Apps||Learn more about our social presence on the About KBLA page of this site.|
|KBLA Live Social Events||Our most famous relationship-building event, the KBLA Dinner, will continue as always. Other social events, such as the KBLA Night Out, may also be scheduled in Seoul, Busan, and even in other cities around the world.||All live social events are accessible to KBLA members only. Additional costs for these events may be applicable.||Various Live Venues: Past events have included formal dinners, informal barbecues, yacht excursions, private baseball suites, and more|
Join KBLA Now!
PayPal Payment is available at the end of the initial application process. For those inside Korea, PayPal is unavailable. KBLA will email an invoice to the email account you provide. Once payment has been received, the onboarding process will be continued. If you should have any questions about joining KBLA or KBLA membership, feel free to email us at .