Friends of KBLA
The Friends of KBLA is the KBLA’s Sponsorship Program.
Exclusivity and Loyalty
The Exclusive Friends of KBLA program admits only one company per vertical industry. We guarantee there will be no other companies in your vertical industry allowed to participate in the program. Exclusive Friends participants also get “first right of refusal” to renew as an Exclusive Friend of the KBLA for the following year.
KBLA Membership For As Many Personnel As You Like
Friends of KBLA may nominate multiple persons to be on the KBLA mailing list and receive KBLA data products. Nominate one person or twenty to receive the KBLA Daybook, Weekly Intelligence Report, Korea Business Review, On The Ground Interviews event announcements, etc. All personnel may also be listed as contact points in the KBLA Members Showcase.
Tell Your Story Your Way
Friends of KBLA get a variety of opportunities to directly tell their story to the KBLA audience, both locally and globally.
- One KBLA On The Ground interview, focused on an industry issue or concern.
Expertise: You provide the expertise, answers, and options.
Mentoring: You discuss your experience in Korea with these issues.
Become The Go-To Brand for handling customer needs in Korea.
- Full Page Advertisement each month in Value Chain Magazine in included.
- Company directory listing in KBLA Member Showcase
The KBLA Member Showcase is a dedicated page for each company. You get as little or as much space as you desire. List as many direct contact points as you wish.
The Best Target Audience in Korea and Globally
The Korea Business Leaders Alliance offers information and intelligence products that attract a high-value audience of stakeholders in the Korea economy. KBLA members from Korea and around the globe require services, products, and support in Korea, and Korea-related support around the world. We have members you want to make deep business relationships with. We have members who make things happen in Korea.
Friends get their organization’s logo placed on the front page of the KBLA website and in each of the content products we produce.
KBLA content is pervasive, persistent, and targeted.
- Weekly Intelligence Report (3 editions per week)
- Daybook (3 editions per week)
- Korea Business Review (Monthly)
- KBLA Value Chain Magazine (Monthly)
- KBLA On The Ground Video Interviews (> Monthly)
- KBLA Live Webinars (> Quarterly)
In addition to brand exposure Friends also get the in-depth, focused exposure listed below.
Compare Versus the Alternatives
Measure and Compare Exposure
Measure and Compare Pricing
Measure and Compare Total Value
KBLA’s all-digital platform offers value like no other:
- We publish, email, and create regularly: two emails per week, one e-magazine edition, two-three monthly digital meeting products. Some content is for members only, some public.
- We market constantly on social media. Most alternatives don’t market at all.
- Our content has legs - it goes everywhere, reaching a much larger and more focused audience than that of other business groups.
- Our content is persistent - it doesn’t disappear when the meeting is over. It keeps on giving exposure.
2020 Schedule of Fees
Friends of KBLA Program
5,500,000 KRW per annum
May be more than one participant per vertical industry
Exclusive Friends of KBLA Program
11,000,000 KRW per annum
Only one program participant per vertical industry
If you are interested in becoming a Friend, email us at .